DT Swiss acknowledge Ratchet EXP problems



DT Swiss Have officially released a statement about the disengaging problems users, myself included, have experienced with the new ratchet EXP system. They now have an online form where users can request support and inspection of the faulty hubs, but according to sources close to DT there is no official remedy for the issue yet.


I first reported this problem in my review of the 240 EXP hubs late last year and have had several friends experience the issue first hand since, and a multipage discussion with many more failures on the MTBR forums.


It remains to be seen if I get a properly functioning hub back when I send mine out to DT. In any case, this is a huge pain and definitely not what one might expect from such a well regarded hub manufacturer as DT Swiss!


https://www.dtswiss.com/en/ratchet-exp-maintenance-notice

Comments